Trainee Bus Driver - Wolverhampton
Fallings Park Fallings Park National Express West Midlands, Park Lane WV10 9QG 52.601036 -2.1168252
Wolverhampton Garage - Drivers
Join us on the Journey...
We have fantastic opportunities in Wolverhampton for individuals interested in becoming a fully qualified Bus Driver, connecting our customers and being part of providing fantastic customer service that National Express is known for. Successful applications will benefit from a joining bonus of up to *£1,000.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, looking for a different line of work or simply searching for a new challenge, becoming a National Express Bus Driver may be the right job for you.
Our Bus Driver Academy will help you gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a full PCV licence holder. Experienced National Express PCV instructors will guide you through the whole process including the driving theory and driving practical exams.
Our extensive training and development programmes include:
- Full PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) training worth over £3,000 providing you with a qualification for life!
- Guidance whilst passing all modules of the PCV licence acquisition
- CPC training and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
- Company specific training such as ticket machines, processes, systems, defensive driving techniques and much more
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business including our award winning Master Driver Programme!
What we offer in return for your hard work and dedication:
- Paid training at £9.90 per hour, rising to £10.87 once qualified, £12.16 after 2 years of service, £13.73 after 5 years of service.
- Free Bus travel for you and your partner, as well as free nationwide National Express coach travel for you, and 50% off for up to 4 family members!
- Great company pension with Life Assurance Scheme included
- Paid annual leave entitlement
- A variety of deals and discounts via NX online portal including travel, days out, cinema, mobile car and much more!
- Access to our award winning Health Bus, providing free and accessible health checks to fit around your schedule
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which includes free counselling and further support to improve your health and wellbeing
- Sports and social clubs to join with payment plans available spread across the year as well as discounted gym membership at over 3,000 gyms across the UK
- To reward you for your dedication, we offer fantastic long service awards to mark key milestones in your career
*Terms and conditions apply
Things to note...
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.
You may also have experience in the following...
Customer Service, Driver, Driving Licence, HGV, CPC, Passenger Transport, Driving, Delivery Driver, Taxi Driver, Security, Travel, Retail, Customer Care
If the above sounds like a next step in your career, follow our online application process to express your interest!
Wolverhampton Garage - Drivers