Birmingham Birmingham Upper Thomas Street B6 5PL 52.5008332999 -1.8847289
NEAT Aston - Operations
Join us on the Journey...
National Express have recently expanded its service to include National Express Accessible Transport (NEAT). This service provides accessible transport that links customers with accessibility needs to see friends, family and the ability to access a range of activities, which without our help, would not be possible.
We have an exciting new opportunity at our Aston Depot for a Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a professional and ambitious approach, high attention to detail and the ability to manage drivers and our guides (where applicable) across a variety of sectors to ensure our service is able to run efficiently to continue to meet our customer’s needs.
To qualify for this role we ask that you have;
- A full UK licence with a category D1 as a minimum
- Previous management/ team leader experience inclusive of an understanding of Microsoft software to complete administration and organisational tasks to meet and achieve company deadlines
- Developed personal and communication skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Day to Day you will be responsible for…
- Daily managerial roles of;
- Premises security including risk assessments and being a site Fire Marshal and First Aider (training will be provided)
- General vehicle allocation, administration and maintenance
- Management of colleague's first day inductions, rotas, attendance, performance, licence status and the evaluation of driver performance
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls to ensure all our customers receive the highest level of customer service and with a strong knowledge of Microsoft, to electronically record the customer’s journey and any data entry tasks as and when they arise.
- Having a flexible approach to complete any additional duties that may be necessary for the smooth and efficient running of our customer service, as well as holiday cover.
We want to hear from all flexible and independent communicators who strive to deliver a vital service to customers, and that perform well under pressure. If you have a forward thinking attitude and the drive to develop yourself and your colleagues, we welcome you to join us on the journey.
Things to note...
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment acording to the policy.
NEAT Aston - Operations