Mill Lane, Digbeth Mill Lane, Digbeth National Express House, Birmingham Coach Station B5 6DD 52.475415 -1.888473
UK Head Office - HR
Join us on the Journey...
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 939 million journeys on our services in 2019.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Learning & Development team, as a Trainer, who will implement the L&D solutions required across customer facing functions, equipping staff in these areas with the necessary skills and capabilities.
As the successful candidate, you will be an experienced trainer who displays a people development focussed outlook whilst demonstrating a flexible, self-sufficient and adaptable approach. You will be a strong communicator and practical problem solver, with the ability to portray role model behaviour. A full UK driving licence and the ability to travel nationwide is also required.
Please note this is a fixed term contract up to 4 months.
What you'll do...
- Work with line managers to deliver the required learning and development solutions in line with the L&D strategy
- Support the L&D and HR team in reviewing the delivery of a number of training modules, seeking creative delivery ideas to enhance the programme for all colleagues
- Assist the L&D management team with the delivery of elements of the Management Development Programme as required
- Deliver learning solutions to agreed evaluation
- Monitor the effectiveness of all L&D solutions and suggest amendments based on feedback and evaluation metrics
- Keep and maintain training progress records
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Free travel for you and your partner
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
Things to note...
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.
UK Head Office - HR