Coach Driver - Solent Coaches
Hurn Hurn BH23 6NX 50.7848569 -1.854166
£11.50 per hour
Join us on the Journey...
We are now offering successful applicants up to a £2,000* joining bonus
We have fantastic opportunities in Bournemouth, with Solent Coaches part of National Express Transport Solutions (NETS), for experienced PCV Coach Drivers to join our welcoming and talented team!
Join Solent Coaches transporting our wide range of customers, as either a Private Hire Coach Driver, fulfilling home to school contracts, works contracts, private hire, day excursions and tours, or a Coach Driver, driving National Express routes. Adventure awaits!
What you'll need...
- Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- Valid CPC
- Demonstrable PCV driving experience, ideally coach driving
- Outstanding customer service experience, with a willingness to support our customers needs
- Flexible approach to work, working on a variable shift pattern
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
- CPC and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Free medicals as well as being paid for your time to undertake necessary medicals for CPC renewal
- Extensive route learning and vehicle familiarisation before you hit the road for the first time
- Company specific training such as processes, systems, defensive driving, disability awareness and much more
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- *Up to a £2,000 joining bonus available. £1,000 after 8 weeks of driving in service and £1,000 paid on your one year anniversary of joining!
- Hourly rate of £11.50
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week, with the ability to work overtime
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you, and 50% off for up to 4 family members!
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
- Free uniform provided for your role
- Company pension
- Paid annual leave
- A variety of deals and discounts via NX online portal including travel, days out, cinema, mobile, car and many more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- To reward you for your dedication, we offer fantastic long service awards at key milestones
Things to note...
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well random checks during employment according to the policy.
You may also have experience in the following...
Customer Service, Driver, Driving Licence, HGV, CPC, Passenger Transport, Driving, Delivery Driver, Taxi Driver, Security, Travel, Airport Shuttle, Van Driver
If the above sounds like a next step in your career, follow our online application process to express your interest!
£11.50 per hour