CRM Insight Analyst
Mill Lane, Digbeth Mill Lane, Digbeth National Express House, Birmingham Coach Station B5 6DD 52.475415 -1.888473
UK Head Office - Marketing
Join us on the Journey...
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 939 million journeys on our services in 2019.
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Insight Analyst, who will be instrumental in supporting the business through data analysis and customer insight with understanding of customer behaviours, trends, segmentation and modelling of our data warehouse. You will provide actionable insight to the commercial and marketing teams as well as supporting the Insight Manager to ensure the data “tells a story”.
As the successful candidate, you will have experience within a CRM Insight role and demonstrate the ability to manipulate, analyse and present data. You will be proficient in using SQL in an analytical role whilst evidencing the use of statistical techniques such as segmentation, regression and predictive modelling. Knowledge of Marketing Cloud is desirable.
What you'll do...
- Analyse, manipulate and present data from the database to provide actionable insight to the business to support improving the commercial performance and customer experience as well as understanding better who are customers are.
- Support and improve marketing selections through the Marketing Cloud platform to enable targeting email campaigns to segmented customers.
- Maintain and update the customer segmentation to ensure it reflects our customers as well as providing reporting and analysis on a regular basis on growth, decline and change of the customer base.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to track key Customer and Marketing KPIs and commercial performance, to inform strategic and operational decision making on an on-going basis.
- Analyse the effectiveness of CRM, Marketing and Business Development activity with a view to continuous improvement and highlighting opportunities for future strategy through Marketing Cloud.
- Use tools such as marketing cloud for data selections and optimising campaigns working with the CRM Manager.
- Develop campaign performance dashboards for core campaigns to include an broad array of measurement metrics / indicators
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Free travel for you and your partner
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
Things to note...
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.
UK Head Office - Marketing