Bordesley Bordesley National Express West Midlands, 53 Bordesley Green B9 4BZ 52.476274 -1.858535
Bus Head Office - HR
Up to £30k
As part of the Resourcing team development for National Express, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Senior In-house Recruiter.
Working as part of a team, the ideal candidate would be responsible for building and delivering a sustainable talent pipeline and talent pool, along with the ability to design and deliver interview and assessments that fulfil volume recruitment activities.
Our ideal candidate would proactively design and deliver assessment processes that engage candidates and fulfil the resourcing requirements for operational delivery. Provide efficient and timely support to the Hiring Managers, and delivering against MI requirements.
- Working with the business, deliver a full end to end recruitment process, which includes, and not limited to, advertising, screening and selection, conducting interviews, managing the on boarding of offered candidates.
- Deliver targeted head hunting activity for key and critical positions throughout the business converting contacts and networks into new employees.
- Build a sustainable talent pool so that reliance on recruitment suppliers are minimised
- Ensure talent pool data is analysed, tracked and kept up to date
- Arrange meet-ups and attend the right recruitment events for National Express to promote our employer brand and attract passive and active talent. Organise and deliver events, including networking within the wider commercial markets, ensuring National Express are the employer of choice.
- Pro-actively manage the talent pool to ensure candidates are kept engaged via business updates and events.
- Use data to increase employer brand awareness, helping to shape your attraction strategy and talent pipelines
- Produce data and reports to show the strength of pipelines, conversion rates, and progress against open roles.
- Deliver and support resourcing related projects as required.
- Ensure policies and related processes are kept up to date and are in line with legislative changes. Train and advise the HR team and managers in their application as appropriate.
- Using multiple sourcing channels to resource for high quality candidates through LinkedIn, Job Boards and with specialised agencies to assist you in sourcing the best talent available.
Experience and knowledge required
- A proven track record in delivering volume recruitment campaigns for an in-house function, along with demonstrable process review and delivery.
- The ability to communicate confidently at all levels, with strong influencing skills and a down-to-earth style which engages others
- Articulate, with good written skills and able to convey information in lay terms
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with strong analytical and research skills
- Able to work flexibly and travel to all sites across the UK as required
- Proven success in designing and delivering recruitment processes ensuing an appropriate pipeline of candidates, would include moving candidates through the recruitment process to offer stage
- Experience in building and implementing multi-channel attraction strategies with an experimental approach to candidate attraction using social and digital media and growth hacking strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an innate ability to create collaborative partnerships to become a trusted partner for hiring manager
- Able to operate with confidential and sensitive information
Bus Head Office - HR
Up to £30k