Trainee Coach Driver - Worthing Coaches
Lancing Lancing Spencer Road BN15 8UA 50.8247398 -0.3327885
£12.50 per hour
Whether you are at the beginning of your career, or simply seeking a new challenge, becoming a professional Coach Driver may be the perfect job for you.
We have fantastic opportunities in Lancing, with Worthing Coaches for Trainee Coach Drivers to join our friendly and welcoming team!
Once qualified as a professional Coach Driver, you’ll be providing the very best customer service whilst safely transporting our customers on the National Express coach network.
What you'll need...
- A valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- A passion to deliver great customer service
- Be aged 21 or over
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- An hourly rate of £12.50, increasing to £13.00 per hour once fully qualified
- Guaranteed 40 hours paid per week, with the ability to work overtime
- Entry into a Monthly Prize Draw once qualified of £500*
- Fully funded PCV licence acquisition training
- Fully paid CPC training
- Free licence medicals without loss of pay
- A free smart comfortable uniform
- A Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Paid annual leave
- Exclusive benefits & savings from thousands of the UK's retailers and service providers
- An opportunity to take part in our Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which includes free counselling and further support to improve your health and wellbeing
- Free nationwide National Express coach travel for you and a nominated person, and 50% discount for friends and family*
*Terms and conditions apply
Join us on the Journey… and apply today.
Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.
£12.50 per hour