Customer Service Team Lead (6 month FTC)
Dublin Dublin 53.3498053 -6.2603096999
€30,158 per annum
Join us on the Journey...
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus and coach in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 939 million journeys on our services in 2019. Operating out of Dublin Airport, we now have the contract to deliver a service that operates exclusively form the main Dublin Airport terminal, to key central destinations within Dublin city centre.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Lead on a 6 month fixed term contract to support our growing team at Dublin Airport.
The CS Team Leader will provide direction, coach and lead colleagues whom responsible for by personal standards and example. You will inspire and empower employees to make decisions that exceed customer’s expectations that will increase customer confidence by ensuring the maintenance of a high profile and proactive approach to customer service.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate expert accuracy levels and have a fantastic eye for detail with the ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships. You will have previous experience of supervising teams, delivering excellent customer service in fast paced environment. You will evidence a proactive, solution orientated, collaborative and can do attitude in all areas of duties, along with confident communication & people skills with an ability to put people at ease.
What you'll do...
- Provide support to direct reports to ensure that operational efficiencies are maintained and ensure all employees deliver a high level of customer service from the moment a customer enters the site to after journey support
- Maintain team morale and keep staff motivated and enthusiastic
- Conduct regular performance reviews with direct reports (probations, appraisals and monthly 1-2-1’s) including setting objectives, reviewing progress, identifying training and development needs.
- Deliver appropriate training and development to all staff ensuring complete job satisfaction and allowing for succession planning
- Ensure agreed cultural values of the business are clearly and continually reinforced through all aspects of the team’s functions within National Express
- Positively sell all National Express and 3rd party products to all customers
- Provide information and assistance to all customers using the National Express services
- Ensure audit requirements are met
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service is delivered without exception and make decisions that improve the experience of all customers.
- Create a ‘buzz culture by constant communication, integrity, positive energy and pride.
- Communicate appropriately all information regarding National Express products and services.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department.
- Monitor and manage team sickness and absence in line with SAP.
Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.
€30,158 per annum