Minibus Driver - Part Time - Aston - Full Training Provided
Birmingham Birmingham Upper Thomas Street B6 5PL 52.5010483655 -1.883200407
NEAT Aston - Driver
£10.00 per hour
Join us on the Journey...
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference in the community, providing compassion and excellent customer service to those with transport accessibility needs, many of whom have mobility difficulties.
This rewarding minibus driving role is available for those looking to provide a reliable, safe and essential service to join our fabulous and welcoming team in Aston.
With full training provided, we will welcome your application whether you have a D1 licence or a Manual Cat B car licence!
You will have the assistance of our talented training team who will support you to become a fully qualified D1 PCV licence holder, enabling you to confidently drive a 16 seater minibus!
As a home to school minibus driver you will enjoy the benefit of splitting your working hours over two shifts.
- You will be working across a split shift pattern, inclusive of the below:
- 06:30 – 09:30 & 14:30 – 17:30
- Working 5 days across Monday-Friday
Day to day you will be...
- Driving a minibus to and maintaining a scheduled timetable (varies depending on school)
- Driving to an excellent standard
- Working as part of a team to safely drive school children from home to school and back again
- Conducting routine vehicle checks, ensuring your vehicle is safe
- Enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling role
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive:
- A National Express West Midlands bus pass for yourself
- Discounted coach travel
- A smart comfortable uniform
- Company pension
- Access to a portal that provides a variety of deals and discounts including travel, days out, cinema, mobile, car and many more
- Access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which is free counselling and support to improve your wellness
- Paid Annual leave
- Opportunity to take part in the Cycle to work scheme
- A warm invite to join the National Express Sports and Social Club
What you'll need...
- Minimum 18 years old
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence
- An ability to provide a Great Customer Experience
- 6 points or less on your licence
- No driving bans
You may also have experience in the following...
Support Work, Carer, Care Home, Educational Services, Care Worker, Customer Service, Driver, Driving Licence, HGV, CPC, Passenger Transport, Driving, Delivery Driver, Taxi Driver, Security, Travel, Retail, Customer Care
If the above sounds like a next step in your career, follow our online application process to express your interest!
Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.
Please note that due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before employment can commence. This includes both spent and unspent convictions, as well as information held by local police deemed as relevant to the role. Employment is conditional on satisfactory DBS clearance. The DBS helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
NEAT Aston - Driver
£10.00 per hour